- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- How will the current trends affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
This new 150-page report from Venture Planning Group provides analysis of the world's flavor and fragrance market trends, as well as strategies, marketing tactics, and technological know-how of leading suppliers. The global strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance markets includes:
- Review of major geographic regions (USA, Europe, Asia).
- Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
- Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
The report reviews major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the flavor and fragrance industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in the report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan, T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago.