This report provides an understanding of the most appealing flavor types within the potato chips category and outlines consumer preferences for flavors within those types. It highlights key opportunities for flavor innovation within the category by offering a "deep dive" into regional- and demographic-specific nuances using insight from Canadean Consumer's 2015 Q2 global consumer survey.
- Includes proprietary data from Canadean Consumer's 2015 Q2 global consumer survey.
- Offers a "deep dive" into demographic and regional nuances in flavor preferences for potato chips.
- Draw inspiration from product examples that showcase best-in-class flavor innovations in potato chips.
- Gain insight into the appeal of individual flavors within popular flavor types in the potato chips category.
Reasons To Buy
- Which flavor type in the potato chips category is the most appealing to consumers?
- Which regions and demographics present opportunities for flavor innovation in potato chips?
- What factors encourage trial of new potato chips flavors? Does this vary by age?
- How does the appeal of individual flavors stack up against each other within a flavor type?
Older consumers and men are more conservative with their potato chips flavor preferences.
Women aged 25-34 years are more likely than their male counterparts to find pesto the most appealing gourmet flavor in potato chips.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures