The UK foodservice market is dynamic, with growth and decline influenced by a number of key trends. This brief looks at the most impactful in the pubs and bars channel, evidenced by proprietary market data. In doing so, it identifies the biggest growth categories - highlighting opportunities for manufacturers and outlets alike.
- Understand the key trends influencing the UK pubs and bars channel today.
- Access market data showcasing the biggest value growth opportunities by 2019.
- Understand the dominant categories and segments, and how they are predicted to perform in the next five years.
Reasons To Buy
- How will the UK pubs and bars channel perform in the next five years?
- Which categories represent the biggest growth areas in the UK pubs and bars channel and why?
- What are the major weaknesses and threats to growth in the UK pubs and bars channel?
Fruit cider has contributed to strong growth in the cider segment. Against a background of decline for draught cider, the strong growth in bottled fruit cider is bucking the trend and leading to a 12.42% growth over the five years under review.
The growing trend for gastropubs has led to strong growth across all the major food segments. Evolving menus and an attempt to compete with restaurants have seen foods such as pizza beginning to appear on many pub menus.
Keywords: foodservice, pubs, bars, on-trade, beer, cider, energy drinks, coffee, menu, covers, meals.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures