Foresight Group (Foresight) is a financial service provider. The company finances early stage and development stage companies. It offers tax advantaged and other funds to private investors, including venture capital trusts, enterprise investment schemes and access to limited partnerships through protected cell companies, each designed to meet a variety of income, capital appreciation and inheritance tax mitigation objectives. Foresight provides a range of professionally managed tax-efficient funds offering the potential for income and capital appreciation designed to meet clients' needs. The company investment areas include solar, and environmental. It operates in Italy, the UK, and the US. Foresight is headquartered in London, the UK.
Foresight Group Key Recent Developments
Nov 19, 2014: Ecoplexus, Inc. Completes Community Solar Projects in Colorado, Providing Clean, Renewable Energy to Over Ten Municipal Organizations and State Agencies
Jul 02, 2014: Green Investment Bank: £6.5m boost to rural economy in Northern Ireland
May 13, 2014: Green Investment Bank and Foresight help London power itself with food waste
May 09, 2014: COSCO Secures Contract Valued Over USD184 MIillion For (1) One Jackup Drilling Rig
Mar 06, 2014: Foresight Group announces the handover of TEG Biogas' plant in Dagenham, London's first anaerobic digestion and composting facility
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Foresight Group provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Foresight Group and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Foresight Group - Key Information
Foresight Group - Overview
Foresight Group - Key Employees
Foresight Group - Key Employee Biographies
Foresight Group - Key Operational Heads
Foresight Group - Major Products and Services
Foresight Group - History
Foresight Group - Company Statement
Foresight Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Foresight Group - Business Description
Foresight Group - Corporate Strategy
Foresight Group - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Foresight Group - Strengths
Foresight Group - Weaknesses
Foresight Group - Opportunities
Foresight Group - Threats
Foresight Group - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Foresight Group, Key Information
Foresight Group, Major Products and Services
Foresight Group, History
Foresight Group, Key Employees
Foresight Group, Key Employee Biographies
Foresight Group, Key Operational Heads
Foresight Group, Other Locations
Foresight Group, Subsidiaries
Foresight Group, Key Competitors
Foresight Group, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures