Canadeans Forus S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Forus S.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Forus S.A. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Forus S.A.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Forus S.A. (Forus) is a retailer of consumer products. The company designs, produces, imports, distributes and markets clothing. It offers products such as apparel, footwear and accessories. Forus markets products of various brands including Hush Puppies, Azaleia, RKF, Columbia, Brooks, Patagonia, Cat, Sorel, Cushe, Kustom, Von Zipper, Merrell, Nine West, Mountain Hardwear, Jansport, Burton and Skullcandy, among others. The company operates 466 stores located across the world. It has operations in Chile, Uruguay, Peru and Colombia. Forus is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.