Frequency converters are devices, that converts AC of one frequency to another frequency by alternating the currents. They are used to manipulate the speed of a pump with frequency inverter. Furthermore, these converters can minimize the electrical as well as mechanical stress. Frequency converter plays a vital role, in extending the component life of the motors, pumps and others equipment.Rising demand for frequency converter in developing countries and efficient systems is driving the frequency converter market worldwide. Today, the consumption volume of the device comes from industries such as aerospace and defense and process industry. Demand for efficient devices across an array of industries to enhance performance is expected to create greater opportunities.
The frequency converter market is segmented based on type, end user and geography. Types covered in the market research report are static frequency converter as well as rotary frequency converter. The key end users assessed during the marine/offshore, aerospace and defense, traction, power & energy and process industry, oil & gas, and others. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA is expected to observe tremendous growth.
Key market players active in the frequency converter market are Piller GmbH, ABB Ltd., Power System & Control, Danfoss A/S, Aplab Ltd., General Electric Company, Sinepower, Siemens AG and Magnus Power.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
FREQUENCY CONVERTER KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Frequency Converter Market By Type
- Static Frequency Converter
- Rotary Frequency Converter
- Frequency Converter Market By End User
- Aerospace and Defense
- Power & Energy and Process Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Frequency Converter Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- Piller GmbH
- ABB Ltd.
- Power System & Control
- Danfoss A/S
- Aplab Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Siemens AG
- Magnus Power.