Frontera Resources Corporation (Frontera) is an oil and gas company. The company explores and produces oil and gas properties. Its operations include the Kura Basin and Block 12. Frontera concentrates its activities on the onshore Kura Basin situated between the Caspian Sea and the Black Sea in the nations of Azerbaijan and Georgia. The company also undertakes a series of studies, geologic field work and operational work programs. Frontera is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Frontera Resources Corporation Key Recent Developments
Sep 30, 2014: Frontera Resources First Half 2014 Financial Results
Sep 15, 2014: Frontera Resources Operations Update
Sep 15, 2014: Frontera Resources Announces Results Of Ongoing Drilling Campaign And Gas Resources Study At Mtsare Khevi Gas Complex In Georgia
Jul 09, 2014: Frontera Resources Announces Start Of New Drilling Campaign At Mtsare Khevi Gas Complex In Georgia
Jun 27, 2014: Frontera Resources Announces 2013 Annual Results And Operations Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Frontera Resources Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Frontera Resources Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Frontera Resources Corporation - Key Information
Frontera Resources Corporation - Overview
Frontera Resources Corporation - Key Employees
Frontera Resources Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Frontera Resources Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Frontera Resources Corporation - Major Products and Services
Frontera Resources Corporation - History
Frontera Resources Corporation - Company Statement
Frontera Resources Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Frontera Resources Corporation - Business Description
Frontera Resources Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Frontera Resources Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Frontera Resources Corporation - Strengths
Frontera Resources Corporation - Weaknesses
Frontera Resources Corporation - Opportunities
Frontera Resources Corporation - Threats
Frontera Resources Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Frontera Resources Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Frontera Resources Corporation, Key Information
Frontera Resources Corporation, Key Ratios
Frontera Resources Corporation, Share Data
Frontera Resources Corporation, Major Products and Services
Frontera Resources Corporation, History
Frontera Resources Corporation, Key Employees
Frontera Resources Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Frontera Resources Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Frontera Resources Corporation, Other Locations
Frontera Resources Corporation, Subsidiaries
Frontera Resources Corporation, Key Competitors
Frontera Resources Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Frontera Resources Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Frontera Resources Corporation, Annual Ratios
Frontera Resources Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Frontera Resources Corporation, Performance Chart
Frontera Resources Corporation, Ratio Charts