Fujisoft Inc (Fuji) is a technology company that offers software solutions and services. The company offers services which include cloud integration services broadband solutions, hospital solutions, data warehouse services, outsourcing services, security solutions, mobile phone and information appliance development, akiba plaza, SDXC controller IP core, and others. Its hospital solutions comprise hospital management support system, total goods physical distribution management service, hospital specific incident report system and cash collection solution. The company caters to retail, BFSI, education, government, manufacturing, healthcare, energy and transportation sectors. It operates in Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, the US, and others. Fuji is headquartered in Yokohama-shi, Japan.
Fujisoft Incorporated Key Recent Developments
May 11,2017: Fuji Soft reports higher Q1 profit, provides annual outlook
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Fujisoft Incorporated provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Fujisoft Incorporated including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Fujisoft Incorporated - Key Information
Fujisoft Incorporated - Overview
Fujisoft Incorporated - Key Employees
Fujisoft Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
Fujisoft Incorporated - Key Operational Heads
Fujisoft Incorporated - Major Products and Services
Fujisoft Incorporated - History
Fujisoft Incorporated - Company Statement
Fujisoft Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Fujisoft Incorporated - Business Description
Fujisoft Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
Fujisoft Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Fujisoft Incorporated - Strengths
Fujisoft Incorporated - Weaknesses
Fujisoft Incorporated - Opportunities
Fujisoft Incorporated - Threats
Fujisoft Incorporated - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Fujisoft Incorporated - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Fujisoft Incorporated, Key Information
Fujisoft Incorporated, Key Ratios
Fujisoft Incorporated, Share Data
Fujisoft Incorporated, Major Products and Services
Fujisoft Incorporated, History
Fujisoft Incorporated, Key Employees
Fujisoft Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
Fujisoft Incorporated, Key Operational Heads
Fujisoft Incorporated, Other Locations
Fujisoft Incorporated, Subsidiaries
Fujisoft Incorporated, Key Competitors
Fujisoft Incorporated, SWOT Analysis
Fujisoft Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price
Fujisoft Incorporated, Annual Ratios
Fujisoft Incorporated, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Fujisoft Incorporated, Performance Chart
Fujisoft Incorporated, Ratio Charts