Gas Natural, Inc. (Gas Natural) is a natural gas distributor. The company distributes and markets natural gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers. It operates through natural gas operations, marketing and production operations, and pipeline operations segments. The company also owns 160 natural gas producing wells and gas gathering assets located in Glacier and Toole counties in Montana. Its natural gas operations are located in Montana, Maine, North Carolina, Ohio, Wyoming and Pennsylvania. Gas Natural is headquartered in Mentor, Ohio, the US.
Gas Natural, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 11, 2015: Gas Natural Announces Changes To Board Of Directors
May 11, 2015: Gas Natural Reports 2015 First Quarter Results
Mar 12, 2015: Gas Natural Reports Continued Customer Growth In 2014
Mar 12, 2015: Gas Natural Announces First 2015 Quarterly Dividend And Provides Planned Payable Schedule For Year
Feb 09, 2015: Gas Natural Appoints Michael B. Bender To Its Board Of Directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gas Natural, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gas Natural, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Gas Natural, Inc. - Key Information
Gas Natural, Inc. - Overview
Gas Natural, Inc. - Key Employees
Gas Natural, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Gas Natural, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Gas Natural, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Gas Natural, Inc. - History
Gas Natural, Inc. - Company Statement
Gas Natural, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Gas Natural, Inc. - Business Description
Gas Natural, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Gas Natural, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gas Natural, Inc. - Strengths
Gas Natural, Inc. - Weaknesses
Gas Natural, Inc. - Opportunities
Gas Natural, Inc. - Threats
Gas Natural, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Gas Natural, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Gas Natural, Inc., Key Information
Gas Natural, Inc., Key Ratios
Gas Natural, Inc., Share Data
Gas Natural, Inc., Major Products and Services
Gas Natural, Inc., History
Gas Natural, Inc., Key Employees
Gas Natural, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Gas Natural, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Gas Natural, Inc., Other Locations
Gas Natural, Inc., Subsidiaries
Gas Natural, Inc., Key Competitors
Gas Natural, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Gas Natural, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Gas Natural, Inc., Annual Ratios
Gas Natural, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Gas Natural, Inc., Performance Chart
Gas Natural, Inc., Ratio Charts