Gastar Exploration Inc. (Gastar) is an oil and gas company. The company explores, develops and produces natural gas, oil, and natural gas liquids. Its business activities include acquisition, identification, and exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties. Gastar has operations in the Marcellus Shale in West Virginia, and the Hunton Limestone horizontal oil play in Oklahoma. The company has over 94,400 gross acres under lease in southwestern Pennsylvania and northern West Virginia. It also holds acreage in six other counties in West Virginia and both operated and non-operated interests in Fayette, Butler and Somerset counties in Pennsylvania. Gastar is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Gastar Exploration Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Nov 04, 2014: Gastar Exploration Declares Monthly Cash Dividend On 8.625% Series A Preferred Stock And 10.75% Series B Preferred Stock
Oct 03, 2014: Gastar Exploration Declares Monthly Cash Dividend on 8.625% Series A Preferred Stock and 10.75% Series B Preferred Stock
Sep 15, 2014: Gastar Exploration Provides 2015 Capital Budget and Production Guidance
Aug 08, 2014: Gastar Exploration Announces Addition Of Two New Independent Directors
Jul 22, 2014: Gastar Exploration Reports 43% Increase in Mid-Year Proved Reserves
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gastar Exploration Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Gastar Exploration Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Key Information
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Overview
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Key Employees
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - History
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Company Statement
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Business Description
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Strengths
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Weaknesses
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Opportunities
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Threats
Gastar Exploration Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Gastar Exploration Ltd., Key Information
Gastar Exploration Ltd., Major Products and Services
Gastar Exploration Ltd., History
Gastar Exploration Ltd., Key Employees
Gastar Exploration Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Gastar Exploration Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Gastar Exploration Ltd., Other Locations
Gastar Exploration Ltd., Subsidiaries
Gastar Exploration Ltd., Key Competitors
Gastar Exploration Ltd., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures