GFT Technologies AG (GFT) is a technology company that develops, implements, and maintains IT solutions. The company’s services include bespoke development, application management, business and IT consulting, and product based implementation. It offers solutions such as big data solutions, enterprise solutions, and mobile solutions. GFT provides digital banking solutions, core banking, private wealth, and other solutions. The company caters to alternative investment, capital markets, insurance, postal and logistics, and retail banking industries. It has its presence in Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, the UK and the US. GFT is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
GFT Technologies AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 08,2017: GFT appoints Andrew Rossiter as head of technology services
Mar 01,2017: GFT Technologies reports lower annual profit, provides guidance for fiscal 2017
Mar 01,2017: GFT Technologies annual net income down
Jan 19,2017: GFT expands its retail banking offering in the UK and North America
Oct 03,2016: GFT appoint new Head of Financial Services for its Atlantic Region
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GFT Technologies AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GFT Technologies AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
GFT Technologies AG - Key Information
GFT Technologies AG - Overview
GFT Technologies AG - Key Employees
GFT Technologies AG - Key Employee Biographies
GFT Technologies AG - Key Operational Heads
GFT Technologies AG - Major Products and Services
GFT Technologies AG - History
GFT Technologies AG - Company Statement
GFT Technologies AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GFT Technologies AG - Business Description
GFT Technologies AG - Corporate Strategy
GFT Technologies AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GFT Technologies AG - Strengths
GFT Technologies AG - Weaknesses
GFT Technologies AG - Opportunities
GFT Technologies AG - Threats
GFT Technologies AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
GFT Technologies AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
GFT Technologies AG, Key Information
GFT Technologies AG, Key Ratios
GFT Technologies AG, Share Data
GFT Technologies AG, Major Products and Services
GFT Technologies AG, History
GFT Technologies AG, Key Employees
GFT Technologies AG, Key Employee Biographies
GFT Technologies AG, Key Operational Heads
GFT Technologies AG, Other Locations
GFT Technologies AG, Subsidiaries
GFT Technologies AG, Key Competitors
GFT Technologies AG, SWOT Analysis
GFT Technologies AG, Ratios based on current share price
GFT Technologies AG, Annual Ratios
GFT Technologies AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
GFT Technologies AG, Performance Chart
GFT Technologies AG, Ratio Charts