“Global Business Travelers’ Airport Retail Trends, 2014–2015” is a new report by Conlumino that globally analyzes prevailing trends in airport retailing and explores how business dynamics are set to change in 2014–2015. This highlights the key drivers and barriers influencing customer opinion and purchasing pattern, and identifies preferred product categories, frequently used payment modes, and business optimization activities adopted by airport retailers.
This report examines business travelers’ opinion about the current trends in airport retailing and their retrospective effect on the marketing activities and business expansion plans adopted by the retailers. Furthermore, it analyses preferred business travel destinations, shopping frequency, purchasing pattern, and average expenditure. In addition, the report examines time spent, brand preferences, as well as browsing frequency pattern of global business travelers.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Business travelers’ average time spent at airport retail outlets: evaluates time spend per visit by business travelers to an airport retail outlet.
• Business travelers’ percentage volume of shopping at airport retail stores: determines what percentage of business travelers shopping was done at airport retail stores.
• Business travelers’ expenditure on product categories: evaluates expenditure of business travelers on specific product categories per visit.
• Business travelers’ purchases at airport retail stores: determines what percentage of business travelers purchases at airport retail stores are pre-planned or impulsive.
• Business travelers’ key drivers of demand growth in airport retail: identifies key factors which are motivating business travelers to purchase at airport retail stores.
• Business travelers’ leading concerns in shopping at airport retail outlets: analyzes key challenges faced by business travelers when it comes to shopping at airport retail outlets.
• Frequently used payment facilities by business travelers: identifies mode of payment which are frequently used for shopping at airports by business travelers.
• Activities for better footfall: examines activities which can be adopted by airport retailers to optimize their businesses.
• The highest percentage of business travelers’ spend ‘15 min or less’ at duty paid airport retail outlets during 2014.
• For majority of business travelers, shopping at airport retail stores was ‘less than 5%’ of total shopping during 2012, 2013, and 2014.
• ‘Renowned brands at discounted prices’ and ‘competitive prices’ are key factors motivating business travelers to purchase at airport retail stores.
• 96% of business travelers’ prefer global brands for ‘perfumes, cosmetics and personal care’ products.
Reasons To Buy
• The report will analyze the shopping pattern of business travelers at airport retail stores and evaluates the average time spent per visit to an airport retail outlet.
• The report identifies top selling retail products to enable airport retail outlets to allocate their marketing activities and budgets effectively.
• The report helps airport retailers to restructure planning and operations by understanding the significance of airport websites and ‘shop and collect’ facilities
• The report guides users to implement payment facility by understanding the importance of different modes of payment across the airport retail industry.
• The report provides information about impulsive or pre-planned product purchasing trends at airport retail outlets.
List Of Content
Table of Contents
• Business Travelers’ Air Travel Destinations
• Business Travelers’ Average Time Spent at Airport Retail Outlets
• Business Travelers’ Average Shopping Frequency at Airport Retail Stores
• Business Travelers’ Percentage Volume of Shopping at Airport Retail Stores
• Business Travelers' Purchasing Pattern at Airport Retail Stores
• Business Travelers’ Average Expenditure at Airport Outlets
• Business Travelers’ Expenditure on Product Categories
• Business Travelers’ Planned Change in Shopping Expenditure at Airport Retail Stores
• Business Travelers’ Purchases at Airport Retail Stores: Impulsive vs. Pre-planned
• Business Travelers’ Product Trends at Airport Retail Stores: Impulsive vs. Pre-planned
• Business Travelers’ Key Drivers of Demand Growth in Airport Retail
• Significance of Websites in Pre-Planned Purchases: Business Travelers
• Product categories occupying maximum airport retail space
• Most Popular Products in Airport Retailing by Business Travelers
• Significance of Brand Selection during Product Purchase: Business Travelers
• Business Travelers’ Leading Concerns in Shopping at Airport Retail Outlets
• Utilization by Business Travelers: ‘Shop and Collect’ Facilities
• Frequently Used Payment Facilities by Business Travelers
• Business Travelers: Leading Airports with the Best Retail Experience
• Business Optimization Activities for Better Footfall: Business Travelers
• Expectations of Business Travelers for Additional Facilities in Airport Retail Outlets
• Business Travelers' Expectations of Additional Products at Duty-free Shops
List Of Table
List Of Figures