Gordon Creek Energy Inc. (Gordon), formerly Thunderbird Energy Corp., is an oil and gas company. The company acquires, explores, develops, and produces natural gas and crude oil properties in the US. It produces natural gas, CO2, and oil. Gordon's owns and maintains Gordon Creek field, which is a producing natural gas field in Carbon County, Utah. The company also operates Weston County Wyoming project. It holds an interest in a non producing oil project in Weston County, Wyoming and an interest in producing light oil project in Rush County, Kansas. The company produces 100 million Bbls oil and 40 Bcf gas. It has presence in Canada and the US. Gordon is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2014: Gordon Creek Energy: Corporate Update
Aug 22, 2014: Gordon Creek Energy : Appointment of Rupert Evans as President & CEO Engagement of Houston Merchant Energy Advisory Partners, LLC
Dec 20, 2012: Thunderbird Energy Announces Gordon Creek Completion Program Update
Nov 21, 2012: Thunderbird Energy Completes Build-out Of Gordon Creek Infrastructure
Oct 09, 2012: Thunderbird Energy Completes Fracture Stimulation Phase Of Eight Well Gordon Creek 2012 Fall Program
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gordon Creek Energy Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gordon Creek Energy Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Key Information
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Overview
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Key Employees
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Major Products and Services
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - History
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Company Statement
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Business Description
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Strengths
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Weaknesses
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Opportunities
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Threats
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Gordon Creek Energy Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Key Information
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Key Ratios
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Share Data
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Major Products and Services
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., History
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Key Employees
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Key Operational Heads
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Other Locations
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Subsidiaries
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Key Competitors
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., SWOT Analysis
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Annual Ratios
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Performance Chart
Gordon Creek Energy Inc., Ratio Charts