GP Strategies Corp (GP Strategies) is a performance improvement company that offers technical training, eLearning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services. The company’s solutions include human capital management, managed learning services, off-the-shelf offerings, organization and leadership development; risk, regulatory and compliance; sales solutions, technical and engineering, and workforce and process excellence. GP Strategies offers courses, software, equipment solutions for integrated industries. The company serves industries such as aerospace, energy, food and beverage, government, heavy industry, oil and gas, marine and life sciences, among others. It operates in the US, the UK, Colombia, Canada, Mexico, and India. GP Strategies is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, the US.
GP Strategies Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2016: GP Strategies Q3 net income increases
Sep 08,2016: GP Strategies Awarded Five-Year Contract With KNPC For Training Services
Jun 07,2016: GP Strategies To Manage Global Learning Services For National Grid
Apr 29,2016: GP Strategies reports first quarter 2016 financial results
Feb 25,2016: GP Strategies reports fourth quarter 2015 earnings of $0.37 per share
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GP Strategies Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GP Strategies Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
GP Strategies Corporation - Key Information
GP Strategies Corporation - Overview
GP Strategies Corporation - Key Employees
GP Strategies Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
GP Strategies Corporation - Key Operational Heads
GP Strategies Corporation - Major Products and Services
GP Strategies Corporation - History
GP Strategies Corporation - Company Statement
GP Strategies Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GP Strategies Corporation - Business Description
GP Strategies Corporation - Corporate Strategy
GP Strategies Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GP Strategies Corporation - Strengths
GP Strategies Corporation - Weaknesses
GP Strategies Corporation - Opportunities
GP Strategies Corporation - Threats
GP Strategies Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
GP Strategies Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
GP Strategies Corporation, Key Information
GP Strategies Corporation, Key Ratios
GP Strategies Corporation, Share Data
GP Strategies Corporation, Major Products and Services
GP Strategies Corporation, History
GP Strategies Corporation, Key Employees
GP Strategies Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
GP Strategies Corporation, Key Operational Heads
GP Strategies Corporation, Other Locations
GP Strategies Corporation, Subsidiaries
GP Strategies Corporation, Key Competitors
GP Strategies Corporation, SWOT Analysis
GP Strategies Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
GP Strategies Corporation, Annual Ratios
GP Strategies Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
GP Strategies Corporation, Performance Chart
GP Strategies Corporation, Ratio Charts