Greenko Group PLC (Greenko) is a clean energy project developer. The company generates power and carries out the development and operation of clean energy assets. It sells power to state electricity boards and CERs. Greenko generates power by utilizing hydro, wind and biomass sources. The company's hydro projects include Budhil Hydro, Rithwik, Hemavathy MHS, Upper Joiner SHP, Jasper MHS, Sai Spurthi MHS, Sahu SHP, and Taraila II SHP, among others. It has its operations in India and Isle of Man. Greenko is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Greenko Group PLC Key Recent Developments
May 03, 2015: Greenko plans to develop 500MW solar power projects
Mar 30, 2015: Greenko Group: Preliminary Results for the nine months ended 31 December 2014
Feb 09, 2015: Gamesa cements its leadership of the Indian wind power market with two new contracts for the supply of 260 MW
Jan 27, 2015: Greenko Group PLC: Operational Update
Dec 04, 2013: Interim Results for the six months ended 30 September 2013 ("the period")
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Greenko Group PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Greenko Group PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Greenko Group PLC - Key Information
Greenko Group PLC - Overview
Greenko Group PLC - Key Employees
Greenko Group PLC - Key Employee Biographies
Greenko Group PLC - Key Operational Heads
Greenko Group PLC - Major Products and Services
Greenko Group PLC - History
Greenko Group PLC - Company Statement
Greenko Group PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Greenko Group PLC - Business Description
Greenko Group PLC - Corporate Strategy
Greenko Group PLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Greenko Group PLC - Strengths
Greenko Group PLC - Weaknesses
Greenko Group PLC - Opportunities
Greenko Group PLC - Threats
Greenko Group PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Greenko Group PLC - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Greenko Group PLC, Key Information
Greenko Group PLC, Key Ratios
Greenko Group PLC, Share Data
Greenko Group PLC, Major Products and Services
Greenko Group PLC, History
Greenko Group PLC, Key Employees
Greenko Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Greenko Group PLC, Key Operational Heads
Greenko Group PLC, Other Locations
Greenko Group PLC, Subsidiaries
Greenko Group PLC, Key Competitors
Greenko Group PLC, SWOT Analysis
Greenko Group PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Greenko Group PLC, Annual Ratios
Greenko Group PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Greenko Group PLC, Performance Chart
Greenko Group PLC, Ratio Charts