GSI Group Inc. (GSI) is a medical device company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets precision photonics, motion control components and subsystems. The company offers products in categories such as laser products, medical technologies, and precision motion products. Its laser products include laser sources and beam delivery technologies for electronics, industrial, medical, and scientific applications. GSI offers medical technologies such as JADAK, NDS surgical imaging, photo research, and thermal printers. The companys precision motion products include applimotion, microE, and westwind. It has its presence in Asia, Europe and North America. GSI is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
GSI Group Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 02, 2016: GSI Group Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015
Aug 05, 2015: GSI Group Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2015
May 07, 2015: GSI Group Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2015
Mar 04, 2015: GSI Group Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014
Jan 12, 2015: GSI Group Announces Non-cash Goodwill and Intangible Asset Impairment Charge for the Fourth Quarter of 2014
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GSI Group Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GSI Group Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
GSI Group Inc. - Key Information
GSI Group Inc. - Overview
GSI Group Inc. - Key Employees
GSI Group Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
GSI Group Inc. - Key Operational Heads
GSI Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
GSI Group Inc. - History
GSI Group Inc. - Company Statement
GSI Group Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
GSI Group Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GSI Group Inc. - Business Description
GSI Group Inc. - Corporate Strategy
GSI Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GSI Group Inc. - Strengths
GSI Group Inc. - Weaknesses
GSI Group Inc. - Opportunities
GSI Group Inc. - Threats
GSI Group Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
GSI Group Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
GSI Group Inc., Key Information
GSI Group Inc., Key Ratios
GSI Group Inc., Share Data
GSI Group Inc., Major Products and Services
GSI Group Inc., History
GSI Group Inc., Key Employees
GSI Group Inc., Key Employee Biographies
GSI Group Inc., Key Operational Heads
GSI Group Inc., Other Locations
GSI Group Inc., Subsidiaries
GSI Group Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
GSI Group Inc., Key Competitors
GSI Group Inc., SWOT Analysis
GSI Group Inc., Ratios based on current share price
GSI Group Inc., Annual Ratios
GSI Group Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Lisst Of Figures
List of Figures
GSI Group Inc., Performance Chart
GSI Group Inc., Ratio Charts