Guam Power Authority (GPA) is an electric service provider. The company provides electrical services to the residential and commercial customers. Its operations include generation, transmission and distribution, engineering, facilities, transportation, planning and regulatory and environmental compliance, safety and the power system control center. The company operates with 552.2 MW gross generation capacity, 663 miles of T & D lines, and 29 substations. GPA provides services to more than 44,113 customers. It also serves the customers of the Government of Guam and the US Navy on the basis of a customer supplier agreement. GPA is headquartered in Harmon, Illinois, the US.
Guam Power Authority Key Recent Developments
Aug 14, 2014: CCU approves $200K for wind-turbine project
Mar 04, 2014: NRG Solar, Boeing Break Ground on Dandan, Guam s First Solar Facility
Nov 16, 2012: GPA To Retire 2.4 MW Dededo Diesel Units And 15.6 MW Marbo Turbine Plant In Guam
Oct 02, 2012: Apex CoVantage Selected By GPA For Installation Of Smart Grid Metering System
Aug 27, 2012: Landis+Gyr Selected By GPA For Advanced Metering Deployment
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Guam Power Authority provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Guam Power Authority and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Guam Power Authority - Key Information
Guam Power Authority - Overview
Guam Power Authority - Key Employees
Guam Power Authority - Key Employee Biographies
Guam Power Authority - Key Operational Heads
Guam Power Authority - Major Products and Services
Guam Power Authority - History
Guam Power Authority - Company Statement
Guam Power Authority - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Guam Power Authority - Business Description
Guam Power Authority - Corporate Strategy
Guam Power Authority - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Guam Power Authority - Strengths
Guam Power Authority - Weaknesses
Guam Power Authority - Opportunities
Guam Power Authority - Threats
Guam Power Authority - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Guam Power Authority, Key Information
Guam Power Authority, Major Products and Services
Guam Power Authority, History
Guam Power Authority, Key Employees
Guam Power Authority, Key Employee Biographies
Guam Power Authority, Key Operational Heads
Guam Power Authority, Other Locations
Guam Power Authority, Subsidiaries
Guam Power Authority, Key Competitors
Guam Power Authority, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures