Gulf Minerals Corporation Limited (Gulf Minerals), formerly Gulf Mines Limited, is a mineral exploration company. The company was incorporated in 1993 and it is principally engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of uranium, copper, iron, gold and diamonds. The company operates through two subsidiaries namely Hartz Range Mines Pty Ltd and Ebagoola Gold Mines Pty Ltd. Gulf Mines principal assets include Ebagoola project, located in North Queensland; Wollogorang Copper project, located in the northern territory; and Nowa Nowa project in Victoria, Australia. The Ebagoola project area consists of one granted exploration permit for minerals, four exploration permits for minerals applications, and three mining leases covering approximately 982 square kilometers of the Precambrian Coen Metamorphic belt. The company identified several large gold prospects on the southern EPMs of Ebagoola project namely Lukin King, Savannah, Spion Kop, Lapunya, Napabina, and Flying Fox Hill. The Wollogorang project area contains three granted exploration licenses and one exploration license application and covers approximately 2,277 square kilometers of the Wearyan Shelf tectonic domain of the south eastern part of the Proterozoic McArthur Basin. Gulf Mines lodged a new mine management plan for all the northern territory exploration licences with the nt department. The company is headquartered in Earlville, Queensland, Australia.
Gulf Mines Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 09, 2012: Gulf Mines Reports Completion Of Aeromagnetic Survey At Wollogorang Tenement In Australia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gulf Mines Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gulf Mines Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Gulf Mines Limited - Key Information
Gulf Mines Limited - Overview
Gulf Mines Limited - Key Employees
Gulf Mines Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Gulf Mines Limited - Key Operational Heads
Gulf Mines Limited - Major Products and Services
Gulf Mines Limited - History
Gulf Mines Limited - Company Statement
Gulf Mines Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Gulf Mines Limited - Business Description
Gulf Mines Limited - Corporate Strategy
Gulf Mines Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gulf Mines Limited - Strengths
Gulf Mines Limited - Weaknesses
Gulf Mines Limited - Opportunities
Gulf Mines Limited - Threats
Gulf Mines Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Gulf Mines Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Gulf Mines Limited, Key Information
Gulf Mines Limited, Key Ratios
Gulf Mines Limited, Share Data
Gulf Mines Limited, Major Products and Services
Gulf Mines Limited, History
Gulf Mines Limited, Key Employees
Gulf Mines Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Gulf Mines Limited, Key Operational Heads
Gulf Mines Limited, Other Locations
Gulf Mines Limited, Subsidiaries
Gulf Mines Limited, Key Competitors
Gulf Mines Limited, SWOT Analysis
Gulf Mines Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Gulf Mines Limited, Annual Ratios
Gulf Mines Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Gulf Mines Limited, Performance Chart
Gulf Mines Limited, Ratio Charts