Hallador Energy Company (HNRG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hallador Energy Company (Hallador Energy) is a coal mining company in the US. The company produces and sells steam coal for power generation. It owns interests in three underground mines and one surface mine in Indiana including Carlisle mine in Carlisle; Oaktown 1 Mine in Knox County; Oaktown 2 Mine in Knox County and the Ace-in-the-Hole coal surface mine in Clay County. The company also owns interest in an underdevelopment coal mine, Bulldog in Vermillion County, Illinois. Hallador Energy also owns equity interests in an oil and gas exploration and production companies, Savoy Energy, L.P. in Michigan; and Sunrise Energy, LLC in Indiana. In FY2014, the company produced and sold 5,272 thousand tons and 5,398 thousand tons of coal respectively. Hallador Energy is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Hallador Energy Company Key Recent Developments
Mar 11,2016: Hallador Energy Reports 2015 Results
Mar 11,2016: Hallador Energy reports 2015 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Hallador Energy Company - Key Facts 5
Hallador Energy Company - Key Employees 6
Hallador Energy Company - Key Employee Biographies 7
Hallador Energy Company - Major Products and Services 8
Hallador Energy Company - History 9
Hallador Energy Company - Company Statement 10
Hallador Energy Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Hallador Energy Company - Business Description 12
Hallador Energy Company - Corporate Strategy 13
Hallador Energy Company - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Hallador Energy Company - Strengths 14
Hallador Energy Company - Weaknesses 15
Hallador Energy Company - Opportunities 16
Hallador Energy Company - Threats 17
Hallador Energy Company - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Hallador Energy Company, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Mar 11, 2016: Hallador Energy reports 2015 results 27
Mar 11, 2016: Hallador Energy Reports 2015 Results 28
Section 5 – Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Tables
Hallador Energy Company, Key Facts 5
Hallador Energy Company, Key Employees 6
Hallador Energy Company, Key Employee Biographies 7
Hallador Energy Company, Major Products and Services 8
Hallador Energy Company, History 9
Hallador Energy Company, Subsidiaries 11
Hallador Energy Company, Key Competitors 18
Hallador Energy Company, Ratios based on current share price 19
Hallador Energy Company, Annual Ratios 20
Hallador Energy Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Hallador Energy Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Hallador Energy Company, Interim Ratios 24
Hallador Energy Company, Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List of Figures
Hallador Energy Company, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
Hallador Energy Company, Ratio Charts 25