Canadean's "Henkel India Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Henkel India Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Henkel India Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Henkel India Ltd"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Henkel India Ltd (Henkel India) is a manufacturer and marketer of personal care and home care products. The company's product portfolio includes body care soaps, hair oils, cosmetics, toothpastes, deodorants, perfumes, hair spa products, cleansers, detergents and dish washing products. It markets its products through its brands, Pril, Fa, Henko, Margo, Chek, Mr. White, Bref, BC Bonacure, Igora Royal, Glatt & Natural Styling, Strait Therapy and Osis. Henkel India operates as a subsidiary of Henkel AG & Co. KGaA. The company was established in 1987. Henkel India is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.