Canadeans HKScan Corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about HKScan Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about HKScan Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of HKScan Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HKScan Corporation (HKScan) is a meat processing company. The company produces and sells beef, pork, poultry and lamb products. It also sells processed meats and convenience foods. HKScan offer these products under various brands including HK, Kariniemen, Scan, Flodins, Annerstedt, Via, Parsons, Rose, Rakvere, Tallegg, Rigas Miesnieks, Jelgava, Klaipedos and Chosen Farmers, among others. It serves to the retail, food service, industrial and export sectors. The companys domestic markets comprise Finland, Sweden, Denmark and the Baltics and it exports its products worldwide. HKScan principal subsidiaries include HKScan Finland Oy, HKScan Sweden AB, HKScan Denmark A/S, AS HKScan Estonia, UAB HKScan Lietuva, AS HKScan Latvia and HKScan UK Ltd. HKScan is headquartered in Turku, Finland.