Imaging3, Inc. (Imaging3) is a medical device company. The company manufactures and sells C-arm tables for healthcare market. Its product segments include C-arms, mini C-arms, tables, printers/ paper, protective gear, and parts/accessories. Imaging3’s protective gear products include thyroid collar, veterinary lead apron, deluxe lead apron, skirt and vest, wide belt wrap-around lead apron, surgical drop-off lead apron, molded lead gloves, wide belt lead apron, lead gloves, vari-weight lead apron, protective glasses, patient aprons, standard lead apron, economy lead apron, and gonad shield. The company also distributes new, used, demo, re-manufactured, refurbished, and pre-owned C-arm tables. It offers services such as extended warranties, service contracts, hourly service, parts replacement, installation, de-installation, and technical support services. Imaging3 is headquartered in Burbank, California, the US.
Imaging3, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 25, 2014: Imaging3 announces new board of directors members
Sep 17, 2012: Imaging3 Files Chapter 11
Apr 02, 2012: Imaging3's President And COO Christopher Sohn Steps Down
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Imaging3, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Imaging3, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Imaging3, Inc. - Key Information
Imaging3, Inc. - Overview
Imaging3, Inc. - Key Employees
Imaging3, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Imaging3, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Imaging3, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Imaging3, Inc. - History
Imaging3, Inc. - Company Statement
Imaging3, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Imaging3, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Imaging3, Inc. - Business Description
Imaging3, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Imaging3, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Imaging3, Inc. - Strengths
Imaging3, Inc. - Weaknesses
Imaging3, Inc. - Opportunities
Imaging3, Inc. - Threats
Imaging3, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Imaging3, Inc., Key Information
Imaging3, Inc., Major Products and Services
Imaging3, Inc., History
Imaging3, Inc., Key Employees
Imaging3, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Imaging3, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Imaging3, Inc., Other Locations
Imaging3, Inc., Subsidiaries
Imaging3, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Imaging3, Inc., Key Competitors
Imaging3, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures