Index Oil and Gas Inc. (Index Oil and Gas) is an independent energy company. It is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, appraisal, development and production of oil and natural gas properties in North America. It has four subsidiaries: Index Oil & Gas Limited (Index Ltd), a United Kingdom holding company, which provides management services to the Company, and United States operating subsidiaries; Index Oil & Gas (USA) LLC (Index USA), an operating company; Index Investments North America Inc. (Index Investments), and Index Offshore LLC (Index Offshore), a wholly owned subsidiary of Index Investments and also an operating company. The company’s principal operating areas include the Kansas, onshore Gulf Coast, mainly in Texas and Louisiana. The company is headquartered in Texas, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Index Oil and Gas, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Index Oil and Gas, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Key Information
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Overview
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Key Employees
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - History
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Company Statement
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Business Description
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Strengths
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Weaknesses
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Opportunities
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Threats
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Index Oil and Gas, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Information
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Ratios
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Share Data
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Major Products and Services
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., History
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Employees
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Other Locations
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Subsidiaries
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Key Competitors
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Annual Ratios
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Performance Chart
Index Oil and Gas, Inc., Ratio Charts