INEOS Styrenics (INEOS) is a chemical product supplier. The company produces and supplies expandable polystyrene for various industries. It offers EPS silver polymers in S400LR, S400R, S500R and S700R grades. The company’s products are used in external wall insulation, internal wall insulation, cavity wall insulation, flat and pitched roof insulation, flooring insulation and thermal acoustic wall panel applications. It offers services to building, construction and packaging industries. INEOS’s manufacturing facilities are located in France and the Netherlands. The company operates as a subsidiary of INEOS Industries and part of the INEOS Group. INEOS is headquartered in Rolle, Freiburg, Switzerland.
INEOS Styrenics Key Recent Developments
Mar 20, 2012: Styrolution To Shut PS And Styrene Units In Marl, Germany
This comprehensive SWOT profile of INEOS Styrenics provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of INEOS Styrenics and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
INEOS Styrenics - Key Information
INEOS Styrenics - Overview
INEOS Styrenics - Key Employees
INEOS Styrenics - Key Employee Biographies
INEOS Styrenics - Key Operational Heads
INEOS Styrenics - Major Products and Services
INEOS Styrenics - History
INEOS Styrenics - Company Statement
INEOS Styrenics - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
INEOS Styrenics - Business Description
INEOS Styrenics - Corporate Strategy
INEOS Styrenics - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
INEOS Styrenics - Strengths
INEOS Styrenics - Weaknesses
INEOS Styrenics - Opportunities
INEOS Styrenics - Threats
INEOS Styrenics - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
INEOS Styrenics, Key Information
INEOS Styrenics, Major Products and Services
INEOS Styrenics, History
INEOS Styrenics, Key Employees
INEOS Styrenics, Key Employee Biographies
INEOS Styrenics, Key Operational Heads
INEOS Styrenics, Other Locations
INEOS Styrenics, Subsidiaries
INEOS Styrenics, Key Competitors
INEOS Styrenics, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures