Inex Partners Oy (Inex) is a sourcing and logistic company. It focuses on the purchasing and distribution of grocery items for catering sectors, restaurants and hotels and also offers logistics services of frozen products for its customers. It provides non food, alcohol, frozen foods, processed foods, dairy products, processed meat, fruit and vegetables, spare parts, agricultural goods, hardware, leisure, clothing, household and amongst others. Inex carries out activities such as procurement of groceries, which include processed food, fruit and vegetables, frozen food, refined fresh products, flowers and consumer products. The company offers over 1,200 private label products. Its logistics work is carried out in Espoo, at the Kilo logistics centre. Inex operates through its 12 grocery terminals. The company caters to neighborhood stores, supermarkets, service station shops, hypermarkets, and consumer goods trade sectors. It operates as a subsidiary of Suomen Osuuskauppojen Keskuskunta Oy (SOK). Inex is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Inex Partners Oy provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Inex Partners Oy and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Inex Partners Oy - Key Information
Inex Partners Oy - Overview
Inex Partners Oy - Key Employees
Inex Partners Oy - Key Employee Biographies
Inex Partners Oy - Key Operational Heads
Inex Partners Oy - Major Products and Services
Inex Partners Oy - History
Inex Partners Oy - Company Statement
Inex Partners Oy - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Inex Partners Oy - Business Description
Inex Partners Oy - Corporate Strategy
Inex Partners Oy - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Inex Partners Oy - Strengths
Inex Partners Oy - Weaknesses
Inex Partners Oy - Opportunities
Inex Partners Oy - Threats
Inex Partners Oy - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Inex Partners Oy, Key Information
Inex Partners Oy, Major Products and Services
Inex Partners Oy, History
Inex Partners Oy, Key Employees
Inex Partners Oy, Key Employee Biographies
Inex Partners Oy, Key Operational Heads
Inex Partners Oy, Other Locations
Inex Partners Oy, Subsidiaries
Inex Partners Oy, Key Competitors
Inex Partners Oy, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures