Infinis PLC (Infinis) is a renewable energy company. The company develops and generates power from renewable energy sources. It operates a portfolio of landfill gas, onshore wind and hydro plants. Infinis concentrates on electricity generation from LFG and LFG management. The company has onshore wind operations in Ardrossan, Blackstone Edge, Dalswinton, Glenkerie, Hill of Fiddes, Lissett Airfield, Low Spinney, Minsca, Mynydd Clogau, Rheidol, Seamer and Slieve Divena. It operates more than 143 renewable generation sites across the UK. The company also offers engineering, environmental management, energy, planning, power purchase, finance and construction services. Infinis is headquartered in Northampton, England, the UK.
Infinis PLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2014: Infinis plc announces first quarter results for year ending 31.03.15 £350m 7% Senior Notes due 2019
Oct 02, 2012: Infinis Achieves Financial Close On £75m Wind Construction Financing Facility
Aug 13, 2012: Mabey Bridge Installs Five Wind Turbines At Seamer Wind Farm In Teeside, UK
Aug 08, 2012: Scottish Government Approves 55 MW Galawhistle Wind Farm
Jul 11, 2012: Infinis Obtains Planning Consent For 48.3 MW A’Chruach Wind Farm In Minard, UK
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Infinis PLC provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Infinis PLC and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Infinis PLC - Key Information
Infinis PLC - Overview
Infinis PLC - Key Employees
Infinis PLC - Key Employee Biographies
Infinis PLC - Key Operational Heads
Infinis PLC - Major Products and Services
Infinis PLC - History
Infinis PLC - Company Statement
Infinis PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Infinis PLC - Business Description
Infinis PLC - Corporate Strategy
Infinis PLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Infinis PLC - Strengths
Infinis PLC - Weaknesses
Infinis PLC - Opportunities
Infinis PLC - Threats
Infinis PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Infinis PLC, Key Information
Infinis PLC, Major Products and Services
Infinis PLC, History
Infinis PLC, Key Employees
Infinis PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Infinis PLC, Key Operational Heads
Infinis PLC, Other Locations
Infinis PLC, Subsidiaries
Infinis PLC, Key Competitors
Infinis PLC, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures