Insignia Energy Ltd. (Insignia Energy) is an oil and natural gas company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces crude oil and natural gas in Western Canada. Its holds various properties located in Alberta, British Columbia, and west central Saskatchewan. Insignia Energy’s properties include Pouce Coupe, Caroline, Pembina, Valhalla and other properties. It has acquired interests in several oil and gas exploration and development prospects in West Central and Southern Alberta through internal generation and participation with other industry partners. The company operates as a subsidiary of Brookfield Capital Partners II L.P. It was formerly known as, Flagship Energy Inc. Insignia Energy is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Insignia Energy Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Nov 14, 2012: Insignia Energy Provides Q3 2012 Operations Update
Nov 14, 2012: Insignia Energy Reports Revenue Of CAD8.4m In Q3 2012
Aug 07, 2012: Insignia Energy Reports Revenue Of CAD8.6m In Q2 2012
May 09, 2012: Insignia Energy Reports Revenue Of CAD9.9m In Q1 2012
Mar 14, 2012: Insignia Energy Announces Revised H1 2012 Capital Budget And Guidance
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Insignia Energy Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Insignia Energy Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Key Information
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Overview
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Key Employees
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Insignia Energy Ltd. - History
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Company Statement
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Business Description
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Insignia Energy Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Strengths
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Weaknesses
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Opportunities
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Threats
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Insignia Energy Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Insignia Energy Ltd., Key Information
Insignia Energy Ltd., Key Ratios
Insignia Energy Ltd., Share Data
Insignia Energy Ltd., Major Products and Services
Insignia Energy Ltd., History
Insignia Energy Ltd., Key Employees
Insignia Energy Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Insignia Energy Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Insignia Energy Ltd., Other Locations
Insignia Energy Ltd., Subsidiaries
Insignia Energy Ltd., Key Competitors
Insignia Energy Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Insignia Energy Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Insignia Energy Ltd., Annual Ratios
Insignia Energy Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Insignia Energy Ltd., Performance Chart
Insignia Energy Ltd., Ratio Charts