This interactive model illustrates how much time male consumers spend on personal hygiene and grooming, including showering and shaving. It provides daily time spend data for 25 countries from 2010 to 2020.
- Time spend data provides key insight into consumer behavior and helps understand spending habits by understanding the consumer's routines and habits.
- The interactive model includes data for male grooming and personal hygiene routines, and a forecast which provides insight into changing time spend.
- Filters facilitate analysis and comparison between regions and countries.
Reasons To Buy
- How much time do male consumers spend on personal hygiene and grooming?
- In which countries do men spend the most time on personal hygiene and grooming?
- How is male grooming and personal hygiene time spend expected to change over the next 5 years?
The interactive model provides data for 25 countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK, and US.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures