Intermountain Power Agency (IPA) is an energy producing company in the US. It was formed for the purpose of undertaking and financing a facility to generate electricity, now known as the Intermountain Power Project. It delivers the energy through AC and DC transmission systems across 36 participants that serve Utah and Southern California and 75 percent of the generated power is purchased by cities in southern California and the remainder is purchased by cities, cooperatives and PacifiCorp in Utah and a cooperative in Nevada. The company has processing units or transmission lines that run to Mona, Utah, to Adelanto, California and near Ely, Nevada and owns the Intermountain Power Plant near Delta, Utah, one of the largest coal fired power plants in the US. The company is a separate legal entity and a political subdivision of the State of Utah and has 23 Utah municipal electric utilities developing and operating the Intermountain Power Project (IPP), a two-unit coal-fired generation facility with a capacity of 1,700 MW, and two high-voltage transmission systems. IPA is headquartered in South Jordan, the US.
Intermountain Power Agency Key Recent Developments
Aug 28, 2014: Bowie Resource Partners And IPA Sign Contract Extension
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Intermountain Power Agency provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Intermountain Power Agency and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Intermountain Power Agency - Key Information
Intermountain Power Agency - Overview
Intermountain Power Agency - Key Employees
Intermountain Power Agency - Key Employee Biographies
Intermountain Power Agency - Key Operational Heads
Intermountain Power Agency - Major Products and Services
Intermountain Power Agency - History
Intermountain Power Agency - Company Statement
Intermountain Power Agency - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Intermountain Power Agency - Business Description
Intermountain Power Agency - Corporate Strategy
Intermountain Power Agency - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Intermountain Power Agency - Strengths
Intermountain Power Agency - Weaknesses
Intermountain Power Agency - Opportunities
Intermountain Power Agency - Threats
Intermountain Power Agency - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Intermountain Power Agency, Key Information
Intermountain Power Agency, Major Products and Services
Intermountain Power Agency, History
Intermountain Power Agency, Key Employees
Intermountain Power Agency, Key Employee Biographies
Intermountain Power Agency, Key Operational Heads
Intermountain Power Agency, Other Locations
Intermountain Power Agency, Subsidiaries
Intermountain Power Agency, Key Competitors
Intermountain Power Agency, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures