International Enexco Ltd. (Enexco) is an oil and gas company. The company explores and develops mineral, and oil and gas properties in North America. It explores gold, silver, uranium, and copper. Enexco’s projects include Mann Lake uranium project, Bachman lake project, gold and silver exploration project, and Contact Copper Project. Its Mann Lake uranium project is located in Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan; and Contact Copper Project is located in Elko County, Nevada. The company’s Bachman Lake project in southeastern Athabasca Basin contains five claims with several ground electromagnetic conductors. Its Contact Copper Project produces 1.06 billion pounds of copper. The company partners with the Cameco Corp and AREVA. Enexco is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
International Enexco Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Apr 03, 2014: International Enexco Intersects 3.73% eU3O8 Over 1.2 Metres Including 11.02% eU3O8 Over 0.3 Metres on the Mann Lake Project, Athabasca, SK
Mar 10, 2014: International Enexco Hits 2.31% eU3O8 Over 5.1 Metres Including 10.92% eU3O8 Over 0.4 Metres on Mann Lake
Jan 27, 2014: International Enexco Commences $2.9 Million Drill Program on the Mann Lake Uranium Project, Athabasca SK
Nov 15, 2012: International Enexco To Begin Drilling Program At Mann Lake Uranium Project In Saskatchewan
Oct 10, 2012: International Enexco Announces Updated Mineral Resource Estimate For Contact Copper Project In Nevada
This comprehensive SWOT profile of International Enexco Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of International Enexco Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
International Enexco Ltd. - Key Information
International Enexco Ltd. - Overview
International Enexco Ltd. - Key Employees
International Enexco Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
International Enexco Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
International Enexco Ltd. - Major Products and Services
International Enexco Ltd. - History
International Enexco Ltd. - Company Statement
International Enexco Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
International Enexco Ltd. - Business Description
International Enexco Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
International Enexco Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
International Enexco Ltd. - Strengths
International Enexco Ltd. - Weaknesses
International Enexco Ltd. - Opportunities
International Enexco Ltd. - Threats
International Enexco Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
International Enexco Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
International Enexco Ltd., Key Information
International Enexco Ltd., Key Ratios
International Enexco Ltd., Share Data
International Enexco Ltd., Major Products and Services
International Enexco Ltd., History
International Enexco Ltd., Key Employees
International Enexco Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
International Enexco Ltd., Key Operational Heads
International Enexco Ltd., Other Locations
International Enexco Ltd., Subsidiaries
International Enexco Ltd., Key Competitors
International Enexco Ltd., SWOT Analysis
International Enexco Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
International Enexco Ltd., Annual Ratios
International Enexco Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
International Enexco Ltd., Performance Chart
International Enexco Ltd., Ratio Charts