Internet advertising is an online platform for advertisers to promote and market their products and services. Numerous companies, today, channel their market strategies onto mediums of internet advertising. The ability of Internet advertising to provide an advertiser with greater return on investment is encouraging the advertisers to invest in it. Internet advertising primarily comprises of display advertising, search engine optimisation and social media marketing. In comparison with TV advertising, Internet advertising has proved to be an effective solution for controlling the operative cost of advertising. Internet advertising finds increasing importance in domestic and international businesses. Ability of internet advertising to provide an advertiser to geo-target their customer base, is an additional benefit of this media.
The advertising market has witnessed a global shift of television based mediums towards digital and online advertising mediums. This shift is characterized by the dynamic growth of E commerce. With a rise in globalization, the applications of internet and networking have found a prominent presence worldwide. This has also broadened the prospects for advertising online. However, stringent web policies and plagiarism, along with a large internet presence of ad-blocker software are the major drawbacks for online advertising.
A majority of service providers, in the internet advertising market are based in the North American region. The availability of a strong network of IT and E-commerce companies provides numerous opportunities for the internet advertising market in the United States. The growth of this market in China is supplemented by a major economic evolution and approximately 1.5 billion web users. Major Service providers in this market are Google Inc., Yahoo! Inc., MSN, AOL, and Baidu.com. These key players are profiled in the report with detailed information on their business overview, product portfolios, financials, investments, news and recent developments.
- The study provides an extensive research of the Internet Advertising market, depicting current and future orientation of the market position
- This report qualitatively measures the market potential along with a detailed analysis of market segments. These segments outline favourable conditions for the growth of the Internet Advertising market
- The report covers an in-depth analysis of major factors influencing the Internet Advertising market and highlights the key market drivers and restraints
- Porters Five Forces model is used to analyse the potency of buyers & suppliers, and highlight the competitive structure of the market. This will enable the market players in developing effective strategies
- Industry Value chain analysis highlights the key intermediaries and elaborates their roles and value addition at every stage in the chain
The market is segmented on the basis of type of device, mode of advertisement, Ad format, industry verticals and geography.
Market by Type of device:
- Mobile devices
- Market by mode of advertisement
- Publisher web site
- Social media web site
- Application sponsoring
Market by Ad Format
- Digital Video
- Lead generation
- Rich media
Market by Industry verticals
- Financial Services
- Leisure travel
- Computing products
- Pharma & Healthcare
- Media & Entertainment
Market by Geography
- North America
- Latin America
- Google Inc.
- Yahoo! Inc.