JX Holdings, Inc. (JX Holdings), through its subsidiaries develops, produces, and sells resources which are essential components of petroleum, natural gas, and non-ferrous metals industries. It ships LNG from Papua New Guinea, extended oil field concessions in Vietnam, and also operates exploration and development areas in Malaysia and Australia. The company also carries out CO2-EOR project in the US that aims to enhance oil recovery by using CO2 emitted from a coal-fired power plant. JX Holdings produces copper concentrate at the Caserones Copper Mine in Chile. It also focuses on research and development of new refining and smelting technologies and also to provide a service to treat low-concentration Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCB) wastes. The company, through its subsidiaries caters to energy, oil and gas, and mining and metals sectors. JX Holdings is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Japan.
JX Holdings, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 15,2017: Japan Oil Firms Raise Capital Investment Plans For Refineries And Other Downstream Projects
Feb 07,2017: JX Holdings Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Third Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2016
Nov 08,2016: JX Holdings Announces Consolidated Financial Results For The Second Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2016
Aug 04,2016: JX Holdings Announces Consolidated Financial Results For The First Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2016
Jun 28,2016: JX Holdings Announces Fiscal 2016 Annual Report
This comprehensive SWOT profile of JX Holdings, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of JX Holdings, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
JX Holdings, Inc. - Key Information
JX Holdings, Inc. - Overview
JX Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees
JX Holdings, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
JX Holdings, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
JX Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services
JX Holdings, Inc. - History
JX Holdings, Inc. - Company Statement
JX Holdings, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
JX Holdings, Inc. - Business Description
JX Holdings, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
JX Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
JX Holdings, Inc. - Strengths
JX Holdings, Inc. - Weaknesses
JX Holdings, Inc. - Opportunities
JX Holdings, Inc. - Threats
JX Holdings, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
JX Holdings, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
JX Holdings, Inc., Key Information
JX Holdings, Inc., Key Ratios
JX Holdings, Inc., Share Data
JX Holdings, Inc., Major Products and Services
JX Holdings, Inc., History
JX Holdings, Inc., Key Employees
JX Holdings, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
JX Holdings, Inc., Key Operational Heads
JX Holdings, Inc., Other Locations
JX Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries
JX Holdings, Inc., Key Competitors
JX Holdings, Inc., SWOT Analysis
JX Holdings, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
JX Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios
JX Holdings, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
JX Holdings, Inc., Performance Chart
JX Holdings, Inc., Ratio Charts