Katalyst Data Management (KDM) is an oil and gas service provider. The company offers geophysical data management services to oil and gas companies. Its iGlass software offers online data storage and retrieval services to the oil and gas industry. KDM's SaaS (Software as a Service) hosting solution provides ability to organize, store and access geophysical information from a single web based ESRI map interface. The company offers data management services, which include digital data storage, data capture, data specialization, data organization, data verification, disaster recovery and professional data audit. It has its operations in the UK and the US. KDM is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Katalyst Data Management Key Recent Developments
Oct 24, 2012: Kelman Announces Name Change
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Katalyst Data Management provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Katalyst Data Management and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Katalyst Data Management - Key Information
Katalyst Data Management - Overview
Katalyst Data Management - Key Employees
Katalyst Data Management - Key Employee Biographies
Katalyst Data Management - Key Operational Heads
Katalyst Data Management - Major Products and Services
Katalyst Data Management - History
Katalyst Data Management - Company Statement
Katalyst Data Management - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Katalyst Data Management - Business Description
Katalyst Data Management - Corporate Strategy
Katalyst Data Management - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Katalyst Data Management - Strengths
Katalyst Data Management - Weaknesses
Katalyst Data Management - Opportunities
Katalyst Data Management - Threats
Katalyst Data Management - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Katalyst Data Management, Key Information
Katalyst Data Management, Major Products and Services
Katalyst Data Management, History
Katalyst Data Management, Key Employees
Katalyst Data Management, Key Employee Biographies
Katalyst Data Management, Key Operational Heads
Katalyst Data Management, Other Locations
Katalyst Data Management, Subsidiaries
Katalyst Data Management, Key Competitors
Katalyst Data Management, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures