Kawamoto Corporation (Kawamoto) is a medical equipment company that manufactures hospital devices. The company’s products include gauze swab, elastic net bandages, tubular bandages, orthopedic bandages, casting tapes, sponges with blue X-ray tape and loop. It offers surgical mask, surgical cap, syringes, needles, dental needles, scalp vein sets, infusion sets, surgical blades, blood lancets, scalpels, catheters, I.V. cannula, urine meter, closed wound drainage system, surgical gloves, and examination gloves. Kawamoto also offers bemsheets series neurosurgical pads, endoractor bar shaped compressed sponge, endosupport’ laparoscopic sponge, kaimen’ high absorbent sponge, and mouth pure’ series oral care products. The company has presence in South East Asia, Australia, the Middle East, Europe and the US. Kawamoto is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kawamoto Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kawamoto Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Kawamoto Corporation - Key Information
Kawamoto Corporation - Overview
Kawamoto Corporation - Key Employees
Kawamoto Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Kawamoto Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Kawamoto Corporation - Major Products and Services
Kawamoto Corporation - History
Kawamoto Corporation - Company Statement
Kawamoto Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Kawamoto Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Kawamoto Corporation - Business Description
Kawamoto Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Kawamoto Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kawamoto Corporation - Strengths
Kawamoto Corporation - Weaknesses
Kawamoto Corporation - Opportunities
Kawamoto Corporation - Threats
Kawamoto Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Kawamoto Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Kawamoto Corporation, Key Information
Kawamoto Corporation, Key Ratios
Kawamoto Corporation, Share Data
Kawamoto Corporation, Major Products and Services
Kawamoto Corporation, History
Kawamoto Corporation, Key Employees
Kawamoto Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Kawamoto Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Kawamoto Corporation, Other Locations
Kawamoto Corporation, Subsidiaries
Kawamoto Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
Kawamoto Corporation, Key Competitors
Kawamoto Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Kawamoto Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Kawamoto Corporation, Annual Ratios
Kawamoto Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Kawamoto Corporation, Performance Chart
Kawamoto Corporation, Ratio Charts