Kaydon Corporation (Kaydon) is a designer and manufacturer of performance-critical and engineered products. It supplies products to a wide range of aerospace, alternative-energy, military, industrial, medical and electronic equipment, and aftermarket customers. The company produces various products such as filters and filter housings, bearings, shaft seals, custom rings, specialty balls, linear deceleration products, gas-phase air filtration systems, fuel cleansing systems and replacement media, industrial presses and metal alloy products. Kaydon supplies its products to robotics, alternative energy, medical, machine tool positioning, material handling, defense, aerospace, security, electronic and other industrial applications. The company operates its business in two segments, namely, Friction Control Products and Velocity Control products. The company carries out operations globally in the United States, Europe and Asia. Kaydon is headquartered in Michigan, the US.
Kaydon Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 26, 2012: Kaydon Reports Revenue Of $123.8m In Q3 2012
Oct 04, 2012: Kaydon Announces Restructuring And Non-cash Impairment Charges
Jul 27, 2012: Kaydon Reports Revenue Of $124.4m In Q2 2012
May 09, 2012: Kaydon Reports Revenue Of $116.5m In Q1 2012
Feb 27, 2012: Kaydon Reports Revenue Of $460.1m In 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kaydon Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Kaydon Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Kaydon Corporation - Key Information
Kaydon Corporation - Overview
Kaydon Corporation - Key Employees
Kaydon Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Kaydon Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Kaydon Corporation - Major Products and Services
Kaydon Corporation - History
Kaydon Corporation - Company Statement
Kaydon Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Kaydon Corporation - Business Description
Kaydon Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Kaydon Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kaydon Corporation - Strengths
Kaydon Corporation - Weaknesses
Kaydon Corporation - Opportunities
Kaydon Corporation - Threats
Kaydon Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Kaydon Corporation, Key Information
Kaydon Corporation, Major Products and Services
Kaydon Corporation, History
Kaydon Corporation, Key Employees
Kaydon Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Kaydon Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Kaydon Corporation, Other Locations
Kaydon Corporation, Subsidiaries
Kaydon Corporation, Key Competitors
Kaydon Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures