Kemet Corporation (Kemet) is a technology and communication company that provides capacitance solution and develops automatic machinery for vacuum tubes. The company’s products include aluminum electrolytic, ceramic, dielectric, film, polymer aluminum, supercapacitors, tantalum, and other products. It offers new products such as polymer hermetic seal portfolio expansion, axial electrolytic, high voltage C0G FT-CAP, ceramic HV-HT series, and AC line filters. Kemet provides services such as custom design services, and EMC testing and development. The company serves alternative energy, automotive, computer, consumer and gaming, aerospace, lighting industries, medical, and telecom. It has presence in Africa, South America, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Kemet is headquartered in Simpsonville, South Carolina, the US.
KEMET Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 10,2017: KEMET reports net income for Q4
Feb 02,2017: KEMET reports higher net income for Q3, provides outlook for Q4
Nov 01,2016: KEMET reports preliminary fiscal 2017 second quarter results
Jul 28,2016: KEMET reports preliminary fiscal 2017 first quarter results
May 03,2016: KEMET reports preliminary fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of KEMET Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of KEMET Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
KEMET Corporation - Key Information
KEMET Corporation - Overview
KEMET Corporation - Key Employees
KEMET Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
KEMET Corporation - Key Operational Heads
KEMET Corporation - Major Products and Services
KEMET Corporation - History
KEMET Corporation - Company Statement
KEMET Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
KEMET Corporation - Business Description
KEMET Corporation - Corporate Strategy
KEMET Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
KEMET Corporation - Strengths
KEMET Corporation - Weaknesses
KEMET Corporation - Opportunities
KEMET Corporation - Threats
KEMET Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
KEMET Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
KEMET Corporation, Key Information
KEMET Corporation, Key Ratios
KEMET Corporation, Share Data
KEMET Corporation, Major Products and Services
KEMET Corporation, History
KEMET Corporation, Key Employees
KEMET Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
KEMET Corporation, Key Operational Heads
KEMET Corporation, Other Locations
KEMET Corporation, Subsidiaries
KEMET Corporation, Key Competitors
KEMET Corporation, SWOT Analysis
KEMET Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
KEMET Corporation, Annual Ratios
KEMET Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
KEMET Corporation, Performance Chart
KEMET Corporation, Ratio Charts