Kibow Biotech Inc. (Kibow) is a biotechnology company. The company develops and commercializes probiotic dietary supplements. Its products include Renadyl, Kibow Flora and Azodyl. Kibow’s Renadyl product is a patented and proprietary probiotics dietary supplement. The company’s Kibow Flora product is a probiotic immune system booster supplement that ensures bacteria are released in the bowel. It markets its products in the US, Canada, Mexico, Argentina and Nigeria. The company partners with Vetoquinol SA. Kibow is headquartered in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, the US.
Kibow Biotech Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 11, 2014: Kibow Biotech To Showcase Renadyl and Support ASN 2014 Theme For Kidney Health in Philadelphia
Sep 22, 2014: Kibow Biotech Presents Renadyl Story about Kidney Function at Harvard Medical School Probiotics Symposium
Mar 13, 2014: Kibow Biotech Marks World Kidney Day with Introduction of Renadyl Product to India Market
Jul 31, 2012: Kibow Biotech Announces Relocation To Custom-Built Probiotic R&D Center
Jun 18, 2012: Kibow Biotech Showcases RENADYL At BIO 2012 Conference
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kibow Biotech Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Kibow Biotech Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Key Information
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Overview
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Key Employees
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Major Products and Services
Kibow Biotech Inc. - History
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Company Statement
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Business Description
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Kibow Biotech Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Strengths
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Weaknesses
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Opportunities
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Threats
Kibow Biotech Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Kibow Biotech Inc., Key Information
Kibow Biotech Inc., Major Products and Services
Kibow Biotech Inc., History
Kibow Biotech Inc., Key Employees
Kibow Biotech Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Kibow Biotech Inc., Key Operational Heads
Kibow Biotech Inc., Other Locations
Kibow Biotech Inc., Subsidiaries
Kibow Biotech Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Kibow Biotech Inc., Key Competitors
Kibow Biotech Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures