Koor Industries Ltd. (Koor) is an investment holding company. The company operates through five business segments, namely, Makhteshim Agan, Credit Suisse, MNI, Epsilon, and Other. It along with its subsidiaries operates in the agrochemicals, finance, telecom equipment, and asset management businesses. Koor’s agrochemicals business manufactures and distributes chemical crop protection products, such as insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides. The company operates its Makhteshim Agan segment through Makhteshim-Agan Industries (MA Industries), which produces and distributes crop protection products. It provides services in telecommunications and technology through its holdings in Microwave Networks. Koor operates in asset management through Epsilon Investment House; and in venture capital through Koor Corporate Venture Capital. The company operates in South America, the US, Israel and other nations. Koor is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Koor Industries Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Koor Industries Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Koor Industries Ltd. - Key Information
Koor Industries Ltd. - Overview
Koor Industries Ltd. - Key Employees
Koor Industries Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Koor Industries Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Koor Industries Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Koor Industries Ltd. - History
Koor Industries Ltd. - Company Statement
Koor Industries Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Koor Industries Ltd. - Business Description
Koor Industries Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Koor Industries Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Koor Industries Ltd. - Strengths
Koor Industries Ltd. - Weaknesses
Koor Industries Ltd. - Opportunities
Koor Industries Ltd. - Threats
Koor Industries Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Koor Industries Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Koor Industries Ltd., Key Information
Koor Industries Ltd., Key Ratios
Koor Industries Ltd., Share Data
Koor Industries Ltd., Major Products and Services
Koor Industries Ltd., History
Koor Industries Ltd., Key Employees
Koor Industries Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Koor Industries Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Koor Industries Ltd., Other Locations
Koor Industries Ltd., Subsidiaries
Koor Industries Ltd., Key Competitors
Koor Industries Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Koor Industries Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Koor Industries Ltd., Annual Ratios
Koor Industries Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Koor Industries Ltd., Performance Chart
Koor Industries Ltd., Ratio Charts