Canadean's "K's Holdings Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "K's Holdings Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "K's Holdings Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "K's Holdings Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
K's Holdings Corporation (K's Holdings) operates a chain of consumer electronic retail stores in Japan. The company retails complete range of home electronics including audio and video devices, IT equipment, home appliances, seasonal products and other related merchandize. K's Holdings conducts business operations through a portfolio of subsidiaries: Denkodo Co., Ltd, Gigas Corporation, Kansai's Deniki Co., Ltd., Big?S Co., Ltd., Hokuetsu K's Co., Ltd., Kyushu K'S Deniki Corporation and K'S Mobile System Corporation. The company operated a in company owned and franchise stores spread across Japan including. K's Holdings is headquartered in Ibaraki, Japan.