Lariat Energy Ltd. (Lariat) is an oil and gas company. The company acquires, explores and develops petroleum and natural gas properties. It holds a 2.5% non-operated working interest in seven sections of the Willesden Green North Property. The company has also identified seven potential offset and infill gas well locations. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lariat Energy Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Lariat Energy Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Key Information
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Overview
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Key Employees
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Lariat Energy Ltd. - History
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Company Statement
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Business Description
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Lariat Energy Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Strengths
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Weaknesses
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Opportunities
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Threats
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Lariat Energy Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Lariat Energy Ltd., Key Information
Lariat Energy Ltd., Key Ratios
Lariat Energy Ltd., Share Data
Lariat Energy Ltd., Major Products and Services
Lariat Energy Ltd., History
Lariat Energy Ltd., Key Employees
Lariat Energy Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Lariat Energy Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Lariat Energy Ltd., Other Locations
Lariat Energy Ltd., Subsidiaries
Lariat Energy Ltd., Key Competitors
Lariat Energy Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Lariat Energy Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Lariat Energy Ltd., Annual Ratios
Lariat Energy Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Lariat Energy Ltd., Performance Chart
Lariat Energy Ltd., Ratio Charts