Canadean's "Legian Beach Hotel: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Legian Beach Hotel"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Legian Beach Hotel" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Legian Beach Hotel"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Legian Beach Hotel (LBH) owns and operates a leisure hotel in Bali, Indonesia. The company serves the needs of families, couples, honeymooners and business travelers. The accommodation provided by the hotel includes several classes of rooms such as superior room with limited view, superior rooms with front view, deluxe beach bungalow, deluxe pool villa, superior family rooms and special need rooms. The in-room amenities provided by the hotel include TV, Internet, telephone, mini-bar or fridge, a personal safe deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities. Other facilities offered by the hotel consists of swimming pools, children's pool, tennis and squash courts, scuba diving and snorkelling, tour arrangement, spa and massage, and beauty salon. Furthermore, it provides entertainment at night such as cultural show and live music. The company also provides its services in affiliation with Candi beach cottages and Maya Ubud resorts and spa. LBH is headquartered in Bali, Indonesia.