Canadean's "Lidl Dienstleistung GmbH and Co. KG: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lidl Dienstleistung GmbH and Co. KG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lidl Dienstleistung GmbH and Co. KG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lidl Dienstleistung GmbH and Co. KG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lidl Dienstleistung GmbH and Co. KG (Lidl Dienstleistung), formerly known as Schwarz Lebensmittel-Sortimentsgrosshandlung, is a retailer based in Germany. It operates discount food store chain and supermarkets under the brand Lidl across Europe. Its product offerings include a comprehensive range of food and non-food products including home furnishings items, home improvement products, kitchen ware, home furniture, watches, sports and fitness equipment, baby products, consumer electronics items, auto spare parts, apparel, footwear, wines and related accessories. The company sells its products under various food and non food private label merchandise and limited branded goods. In addition, the company offers various services such as free shipping, gift cards, hire- purchase, brochures, travel service and coupons. It principally operates in Europe. Lidl Dienstleistung is headquartered in Neckarsulm, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.