Lion Energy Limited (LEL) is an oil and gas exploration and production company that explores, develops and produces oil and gas resources. The company has two existing conventional Production Sharing Contracts (PSC’s) such as Seram and South Block A. LEL has production operations in Indonesia. It holds interest in Seram (Non Bula) block on the island of Seram in Eastern Indonesia. The company also has interest in The South Block A PSC that is located in North Sumatra Basin. LEL is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Lion Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2017: Lion Energy Announces Quarterly Activities Report Q2 2017
Jan 30,2017: Lion Energy Provides Quarterly Report 1 October To 31 December 2016
Jan 25,2017: Lion Energy: South Block A PSC Granted 4-Year Extension
Jan 20,2017: Lion Energy: AMT-1 Discovery Well Completed
Jan 17,2017: Lion Energy Provides Amanah Timur-1 Well Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lion Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Lion Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Lion Energy Limited - Key Information
Lion Energy Limited - Overview
Lion Energy Limited - Key Employees
Lion Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Lion Energy Limited - Key Operational Heads
Lion Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
Lion Energy Limited - History
Lion Energy Limited - Company Statement
Lion Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Lion Energy Limited - Business Description
Lion Energy Limited - Corporate Strategy
Lion Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lion Energy Limited - Strengths
Lion Energy Limited - Weaknesses
Lion Energy Limited - Opportunities
Lion Energy Limited - Threats
Lion Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Lion Energy Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Lion Energy Limited, Key Information
Lion Energy Limited, Key Ratios
Lion Energy Limited, Share Data
Lion Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
Lion Energy Limited, History
Lion Energy Limited, Key Employees
Lion Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Lion Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
Lion Energy Limited, Other Locations
Lion Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
Lion Energy Limited, Key Competitors
Lion Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
Lion Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Lion Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
Lion Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Lion Energy Limited, Performance Chart
Lion Energy Limited, Ratio Charts