Lone Pine Resources Inc. (Lone Pine) is an independent oil and gas company. The company explores, develops and produces natural gas and light oil properties. It owns interests in Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin which include Narraway/Ojay fields in the Deep Basin and Evi field located in the Peace River Arch. The company also holds acreage in the Liard Basin in the Northwest Territories and Utica Shale in Quebec. Lone Pine has its operations in Canada within the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec and Northwest Territories. The company’s subsidiaries include Lone Pine Resources (Holdings) Inc., Lone Pine Resources Canada Ltd., Wiser Delaware LLC and Wiser Oil Delaware, LLC. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Forest Oil Corporation. Lone Pine is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Lone Pine Resources Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 10, 2014: Lone Pine Resources Announces United States Court Approval of Restructuring Plan
Nov 15, 2012: Lone Pine Resources Submits NAFTA Notice Of Intent In Response To Expropriation Of Rights In Quebec
Mar 22, 2012: Lone Pine Resources Provides 2011 Reserves Update
Jan 09, 2012: Lone Pine Resources Announces 2012 Capital Budget And Guidance
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lone Pine Resources Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Lone Pine Resources Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Key Information
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Overview
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Key Employees
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - History
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Company Statement
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Business Description
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Strengths
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Weaknesses
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Opportunities
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Threats
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Lone Pine Resources Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Key Information
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Key Ratios
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Share Data
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Major Products and Services
Lone Pine Resources Inc., History
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Key Employees
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Key Operational Heads
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Other Locations
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Subsidiaries
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Key Competitors
Lone Pine Resources Inc., SWOT Analysis
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Annual Ratios
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Performance Chart
Lone Pine Resources Inc., Ratio Charts