Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) is a power generation company. Its product segments include electric power, electric transmission, energy education and safety, and energy services such as engineering and design, glove testing, tree trimming and distribution system planning. The company develops electricity, manages water supply and environment, provides public recreation areas, and supports community and economic development. It markets its product through electric transmission services with a partner, LCRA Transmission Services Corporation, which serves the traditional service territory and other areas within the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) region. Its services include the Texas solar for schools program which provides photovoltaic (PV) electric systems, or solar energy, to Texas schools and provides renewable energy education. LCRA is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
Lower Colorado River Authority Key Recent Developments
Oct 20, 2014: Day & Zimmermann Awarded Long-Term Boiler Maintenance Contract With Lower Colorado River Authority
Oct 15, 2014: LCRA dedicates new Ferguson Power Plant
Sep 08, 2014: Fluor Completes New Gas-Fired Power Plant in Texas
Nov 15, 2012: LCRA Files Suit To Enforce Power Contract With GVEC
Oct 30, 2012: Atco Bags Contract To Design, Supply And Install Noise Abatement Solution For Natural Gas Combined-cycle Power Plant In Texas
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lower Colorado River Authority provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Lower Colorado River Authority and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Lower Colorado River Authority - Key Information
Lower Colorado River Authority - Overview
Lower Colorado River Authority - Key Employees
Lower Colorado River Authority - Key Employee Biographies
Lower Colorado River Authority - Key Operational Heads
Lower Colorado River Authority - Major Products and Services
Lower Colorado River Authority - History
Lower Colorado River Authority - Company Statement
Lower Colorado River Authority - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Lower Colorado River Authority - Business Description
Lower Colorado River Authority - Corporate Strategy
Lower Colorado River Authority - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lower Colorado River Authority - Strengths
Lower Colorado River Authority - Weaknesses
Lower Colorado River Authority - Opportunities
Lower Colorado River Authority - Threats
Lower Colorado River Authority - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Lower Colorado River Authority, Key Information
Lower Colorado River Authority, Major Products and Services
Lower Colorado River Authority, History
Lower Colorado River Authority, Key Employees
Lower Colorado River Authority, Key Employee Biographies
Lower Colorado River Authority, Key Operational Heads
Lower Colorado River Authority, Other Locations
Lower Colorado River Authority, Subsidiaries
Lower Colorado River Authority, Key Competitors
Lower Colorado River Authority, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures