LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
LSB Industries, Inc. (LSB) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes nitrogen fertilizer and other nitrogen products. Its product offerings include sulfuric acids, fertilizer grade ammonium nitrate, ammonia, urea ammonia nitrate, commercial and industrial grade ammonia, nitric acid, mixed nitrating acids, carbon dioxide, and diesel exhaust fluid. Through long-term relationships with wholesale agricultural distributors and retailers, the company sells products. LSB also sells products directly to agricultural end-users through its wholesale and retail distribution centers. It serves cooperatives, independent fertilizer distributors, farmers, and industrial users across North America. The company owns and operates manufacturing facilities in Arkansas, Alabama, Oklahoma, and Texas; and has distribution centers in Texas, Tennessee, and Missouri. LSB is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the US.
LSB Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 24,2017: LSB Industries Reports Improved Operating Results For 2017 First Quarter
Feb 27,2017: LSB Industries Reports Operating Results For 2016 Fourth Quarter
Nov 03,2016: LSB Industries Reports Operating Results For The 2016 Third Quarter
Oct 19,2016: LSB Industries Provides Update On Its Pryor, Oklahoma Facility
Oct 05,2016: LSB Industries Provides Operational Update On Its Chemical Manufacturing Facilities
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
LSB Industries, Inc. - Key Facts 5
LSB Industries, Inc. - Key Employees 6
LSB Industries, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
LSB Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
LSB Industries, Inc. - History 9
LSB Industries, Inc. - Company Statement 11
LSB Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
LSB Industries, Inc. - Business Description 14
LSB Industries, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 15
LSB Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
LSB Industries, Inc. - Strengths 16
LSB Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses 17
LSB Industries, Inc. - Opportunities 18
LSB Industries, Inc. - Threats 19
LSB Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
LSB Industries, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Apr 24, 2017: LSB Industries Reports Improved Operating Results For 2017 First Quarter 29
Feb 27, 2017: LSB Industries Reports Operating Results For 2016 Fourth Quarter 31
Nov 03, 2016: LSB Industries Reports Operating Results For The 2016 Third Quarter 33
Oct 19, 2016: LSB Industries Provides Update On Its Pryor, Oklahoma Facility 35
Oct 05, 2016: LSB Industries Provides Operational Update On Its Chemical Manufacturing Facilities 36
Aug 08, 2016: LSB Reports Operating Results For The 2016 Second Quarter 37
Aug 05, 2016: LSB Announces That Its El Dorado, Arkansas Facility Ammonia Plant Resumes Production 39
Aug 02, 2016: LSB Appoints John Diesch Executive Vice President, Chemical Manufacturing 40
Jul 26, 2016: LSB Industries Provides Update On Its El Dorado, Arkansas Facility 41
Jun 29, 2016: LSB Announces That Its El Dorado, Arkansas Facility’s Ammonia Plant Is Operating At Nameplate Capacity 42
Section 5 – Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Tables
LSB Industries, Inc., Key Facts 5
LSB Industries, Inc., Key Employees 6
LSB Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
LSB Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
LSB Industries, Inc., History 9
LSB Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
LSB Industries, Inc., Key Competitors 20
LSB Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
LSB Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
LSB Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
LSB Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
LSB Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
LSB Industries, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46List of Figures
LSB Industries, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
LSB Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts 27