MAKO Surgical Corp. (MAKO Surgical) is a medical device company. It develops solutions for orthopedic market. The company markets RIO Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopedic System used in joint specific applications for the knee and hip. It also markets proprietary RESTORIS implants, which can be used in orthopedic procedures called MAKOplasty. The product line of the company includes MAKOplasty Partial Knee and MAKOplasty Total Hip Arthroplasty. MAKO Surgical offers its product robotic arm interactive system under the brand, RIO. This interactive system enables surgeons to provide interactive therapy to the patients. The company also offers robotic arm interactive orthopedic system, which utilizes tactile-resistance and patient-specific visualization to prepare the knee joint for the insertion and alignment of resurfacing implants. Its products are used in computer assisted surgery, haptics, robotics and implants. MAKO Surgical is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
In December 2013, Stryker Corporation completed the acquisition of MAKO Surgical Corp.
Mako Surgical Corp. Key Recent Developments
Dec 19, 2012: MAKO Surgical to Present at the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
Nov 16, 2012: MAKO Surgical to Present at the 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Health Care Conference
Nov 07, 2012: MAKO Surgical Reports Revenue Of $29.2m In Q3 2012
Oct 18, 2012: MAKO Surgical Schedules Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Release and Conference Call for Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Aug 01, 2012: MAKO Surgical Reports Revenue Of $23.7m In Q2 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mako Surgical Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mako Surgical Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Mako Surgical Corp. - Key Information
Mako Surgical Corp. - Overview
Mako Surgical Corp. - Key Employees
Mako Surgical Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Mako Surgical Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Mako Surgical Corp. - Major Products and Services
Mako Surgical Corp. - History
Mako Surgical Corp. - Company Statement
Mako Surgical Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Mako Surgical Corp. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mako Surgical Corp. - Business Description
Mako Surgical Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Mako Surgical Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mako Surgical Corp. - Strengths
Mako Surgical Corp. - Weaknesses
Mako Surgical Corp. - Opportunities
Mako Surgical Corp. - Threats
Mako Surgical Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Mako Surgical Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Mako Surgical Corp., Key Information
Mako Surgical Corp., Key Ratios
Mako Surgical Corp., Share Data
Mako Surgical Corp., Major Products and Services
Mako Surgical Corp., History
Mako Surgical Corp., Key Employees
Mako Surgical Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Mako Surgical Corp., Key Operational Heads
Mako Surgical Corp., Other Locations
Mako Surgical Corp., Subsidiaries
Mako Surgical Corp., Key Manufacturing facilities
Mako Surgical Corp., Key Competitors
Mako Surgical Corp., SWOT Analysis
Mako Surgical Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Mako Surgical Corp., Annual Ratios
Mako Surgical Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Mako Surgical Corp., Performance Chart
Mako Surgical Corp., Ratio Charts