The average global male grooming and personal hygiene time spend is increasing. This brief highlights the main trends in time spend globally, with a focus on countries showing the fastest growth. In doing so, it identifies the biggest growth opportunities for personal care manufacturers seeking to target male consumers.
- Identify the main growth markets in male personal care.
- Understand the outlook of the male grooming and personal hygiene time spend globally.
- Understand the link between consumer behavior and market opportunities for manufacturers.
Reasons To Buy
- How is male grooming and personal hygiene time spend expected to change over the next five years?
- What are the main global trends in male grooming and personal hygiene time spend?
- Which countries represent the biggest growth areas for manufacturers based on time spend?
Average global time spend on male grooming and personal hygiene is 27 minutes as of 2015. It is expected to increase to 30 minutes by 2020.
With an average time spend of 34 minutes, Mexican men spend the most time on male grooming and personal hygiene globally.