Canadean's "Marfrig Alimentos SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Marfrig Alimentos SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Marfrig Alimentos SA" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Marfrig Alimentos SA"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Marfrig Global Foods SA (Marfrig) produces, processes, and distributes meat and poultry products. Its product portfolio includes fresh and processed beef, pork, lamb, poultry, pasta, vegetables and breaded products and ready-to-eat meals. Marfrig also offers fish, semi-finished and finished leather. The company offers its products under Moy Park, Marfrig and Keystone brands. It sells its products in the domestic market and also exports globally operating through production, commercial and distribution units in 16 countries across South America, North America, Europe, Oceania and Asia. Marfrig is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.