Mars Engineering Corporation (Mars) is an entertainment machinery manufacturing company. The company operates its business through two principal segments namely, Amusement Related Business and Other Business. In the Amusement Related Business, the company is into manufacturing and sale of pachinko related products. It also offers systems in the area of medical healthcare centers. Mars products primarily comprise IC tags and personnel management systems, coin units for IC card machines, card unit for IC card machines, card readers for vending machines, prize and customer management systems, terminals for management by non-players, prize-management device, ball counters with receipt-issuing function, token-counting machines with receipt-issuing function, ball-counting machine for installation between game consoles, and personal systems. Through the Other Business Segment, the company operates hotels and caters to real estate management and general leasing. The company operates through its subsidiaries including, Mars Corporation, Mars Networks Inc. and Wintec Inc. among others that operates across Japan. Mars is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mars Engineering Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mars Engineering Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Mars Engineering Corporation - Key Information
Mars Engineering Corporation - Overview
Mars Engineering Corporation - Key Employees
Mars Engineering Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Mars Engineering Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Mars Engineering Corporation - Major Products and Services
Mars Engineering Corporation - History
Mars Engineering Corporation - Company Statement
Mars Engineering Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mars Engineering Corporation - Business Description
Mars Engineering Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Mars Engineering Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mars Engineering Corporation - Strengths
Mars Engineering Corporation - Weaknesses
Mars Engineering Corporation - Opportunities
Mars Engineering Corporation - Threats
Mars Engineering Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Mars Engineering Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Mars Engineering Corporation, Key Information
Mars Engineering Corporation, Key Ratios
Mars Engineering Corporation, Share Data
Mars Engineering Corporation, Major Products and Services
Mars Engineering Corporation, History
Mars Engineering Corporation, Key Employees
Mars Engineering Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Mars Engineering Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Mars Engineering Corporation, Other Locations
Mars Engineering Corporation, Subsidiaries
Mars Engineering Corporation, Key Competitors
Mars Engineering Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Mars Engineering Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Mars Engineering Corporation, Annual Ratios
Mars Engineering Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Mars Engineering Corporation, Performance Chart
Mars Engineering Corporation, Ratio Charts